As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD...

Friday, July 2, 2010

A Little Piece of Ludington

I've finally discovered my hidden treasure! When Tyler, the name of the "sandman", delivered my "beach", he informed me that the sand was from a dune that he owns up in Ludington!! I was so geeked!! I have so many amazing memories from there when I was growing up; and now I have a little tangible piece in my own backyard that will be a reminder everytime I look out the window!! Now comes the "fun" part of filling in where the sod once was!!
I was able to get a little bit shoveled before I left for work tonight, and then worked on it again when I got home, by "security light"!! It's a slower process than I expected but it will definitely be worth it!!
So please stop by, everyone, anytime, and spend a little time in Ludington!! lol I have lots of landscaping/decorating ideas yet that I want to add, like an old wood dock for sunbathing, beach grass to line the fence with, and some other surprises that you'll just have to stop by to see!!! I should have the sand all in place by Sunday, hopefully!!! I'm so glad the weather is cooperating!! What a blessing indeed!! Have a Happy 4th!! Thank you to all who serve and protect our freedom, and a special thank you to the ones I am so privileged to know; Carolynn Czepiga, Scott Johnson, John Wilson, and Karl Palmberg; the friends I met from AZ that went to Ghana with us!! God Bless you all!








1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the finished product!! Amazing work.

    ReplyDelete