As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD...

Friday, July 2, 2010

Just Beachy!!

There's been a little bit of a delay in the Beach construction project! I had a house full of guests this past week; my dad came up from SC, and Tyler, Kelly and Michael were all here! It was nice having a full house again...it sure is quiet now though! (Except for the fire crackers going off non-stop!)
As I continued digging up the sod, I discovered yet another treasure! This time, not a bottle, but a silver spoon! I'm thinking, just one step closer to that hidden treasure that's waiting for me!!

This excavating by hand is definitely hard work but well worth the muscles that I'm developing in my arms and abs!! I even beat Ashley at arm wrestling! There are pics to prove it, but, well, I'm a nice mom and I wouldn't want to embarrass her too badly!!! Boosted my ego a little, I must admit though! lol

The day before yesterday, when I saw the forecast for the 4th of July I just had to get this project moving!! What a great way to spend the weekend---at my very own backyard beach!! So I called the number I had from Craig's List for the beach sand and scheduled a delivery date! That'll get me motivated!!! It was to be delivered the next day! Time to get moving!!






No comments:

Post a Comment