As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD...

Sunday, April 25, 2010

I love looking at my friends blogs!! They keep me updated on your lives and help me to know how to pray for each of you! Others give me inspiration and hope, while still others give me a good dose of laughter for the day!!

So I thought it would be fun to create one myself! I don't really have an agenda of what to write about, but I am praying the Lord will lead me as I enter into this new realm of technology which I'm sure will become abundantly clear to all of you that I am pretty clueless about! Thankfully, my son, Tyler, will be home from college soon and will be able to navigate me through, and show me how to make this a very interesting and fun place to visit!

In the meantime, I'll ask you to be patient as I try and figure out how all this works!! Hey! I figured out how to post a pic! So that's encouraging!!!


Have a blessed Lord's Day!!
Laurie

2 comments:

  1. Is that your house?? It is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Emily!! There is a photo album of the inside on my FB if you want the whole tour! Although there have been a few decorating updates since the pics were taken!

    ReplyDelete